Thursday, October 17, 2013

Flannel Friday - Happy Birthday Mouse

This week's Flannel Friday was inspired by my recent birthday.  And I thought it would be fun to include my puppet Mouse in the celebration!  But, what does a mouse want for her birthday?  Cheese!

It's Mouse's birthday and her friends have brought her three presents!  Mouse really hopes she gets a wedge of cheese! 


Mouse's friends give her the first present.  "I wonder what's inside," thinks Mouse.  Hmmm..  This present is shaped like a triangle!  A wedge of cheese is shaped like a triangle.  Mouse is so excited!  She opens the present and it's...
A Birthday Hat!


Mouse's friends give her the second present.  "I wonder what's inside," thinks Mouse.  Hmmm..  This present is yellow!  A wedge of cheese is yellow.  Mouse is so excited!  She opens the present and it's...
A Yellow Balloon!
 
Mouse's friends give her the third present.  "I wonder what's inside," thinks Mouse.  Hmmm..  This present is shaped like a triangle, is yellow, and Mouse thinks she smells something a little bit smelly (Or delicious if you are a mouse!)!  A wedge of cheese is shaped like a triangle, is yellow, and a little bit smelly.  Mouse is so excited!  She opens the present and it's...
A Wedge of Cheese!
Just what Mouse wanted!  Happy Birthday Mouse!
 






1 comment:

  1. So cute!! Thanks for sharing! I'm adding it to my birthday and mouse folders!

    ReplyDelete